The SmartVerge Ambidextrous dry verge system provides an attractive finish to the verge detail of a roof for most makes and profiles of interlocking tiles laid between a batten gauge of 255mm to 345mm. The design of the system allows the units to be used on either side of the verge whilst still preserving the ‘stepped’ appearance of the roof tiles.
The system is mortar-free and can be fixed in all weather conditions, easily capping over each tile in succession and once fitted they are weatherproof and maintenance free. The ambidextrous verge units are available in a range of colours to compliment any variation of roof design.
Angled or round Ridge End Caps are available to protect the end of the ridge while the Eaves Closure fixes at the base of the verge, securing the first unit and preventing access for birds and large insects.
If fitting retrospectively please check the style of your current dry verge.
Product features and benefits:
- Provides a mechanically fixed, mortar-free solution
- Ambidextrous design works on both hands of the verge
- Secure mechanical fixing avoids wind uplift problems
- Quick and easy to fit - not special tools required
- Weatherproof and maintenance free
- Manthorpe - a leading brand within the industry
- Prevents entry of birds and large insects
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene
- Suitable for roofs from 15 degrees to 55 degrees
- Coverage on average of each dry verge unit is 300mm
- Compatible with concrete & clay interlocking tiles at 280-345mm batten gauge
- Dimensions - 423mm long x 182mm wide x 52mm deep
- Complies fully with all relevant British Standards
- Can be used in conjunction with wet or dry system