Tolsen's aviation tin snips are manufactured from forged chrome vanadium steel and designed for both professional and DIY use. Designed to cut cleanly and evenly without leaving burred edges, these tin snips have a two component plastic handle making cutting easier and clean.
With a locking device on the blade for safety, these tin shears are suitable for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber, and many other tough materials.
The 3 pack option contains a left, right and straight cut tin snip.Product features and benefits:
- High quality forged chrome vanadium steel design
- Suitable for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber, and many other tough materials
- Available in left, straight or right cut styles or in a 3 pack containing each style
- Each tin snip measures 250mm in length (10")
- With twin pivot points for clean cuts
- Cutting Capacity:
- 1.8mm Aluminium
- 1.5mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
- 1.0mm Stainless Steel