Soudal flashband is a strong flexible, self-adhesive flashing tape suitable for general purpose waterproof sealing around of skylights, downpipes, guttering, leaking roof columns, roof-lights, extractor vents and much, much more.
The rolls are 10m long and 100mm wide.
First, ensure the surface is sound, dry, clean and free from dust and then apply the flashband!
Replaces need for lead flashing.
- Self-adhesive - requires no separate glue.
- Quick and easy to apply!
Areas For Use
- General repair to existing flashing.
- Flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs.
- Flashing parapet walls.
- Sealing roof glazing.
- Replacement of lost lead flashing.
- Repairs to cracks in concrete.
- Repairs to lead gutters.
- Sealing capping bolts in roof sheets.
- Sealing roof ridges.
- Protective coating to insulation materials.
- Sealing projections through roofs and similar sections.
- Flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities.
- Flashing of skylights