This glazing tool kit includes a Xpert Putty Chisel and either a Thorex Nylon Hammer 710 or 712.
The details of each individual tool contained in the kit are shown below:Xpert Putty Chisel
The Xpert Putty Tool is designed to remove beads from Upvc window frames. Widely used in the glazing and window industry for taking out old window beading and fitting new ones, it has a non-slip cushion handle designed for safety.
- Manufactured by Xpert, leading name in the industry
- 32mm stiff blade
- Cushion grip non-slip handle
- Stainless steel blade to prevent corrosion
Thorex Nylon Faced Hammer 710/712
The Thorex Nylon faced hammer has a chrome plated zinc head with two screw-in nylon faces which are designed to be replaced when worn. Ideally designed for glazing purposes as the nylon hammer face helps prevent damage when hitting plastic frames and trims into place.
-The 710 hammer size comes with a 32mm / 1.25 inch diameter head.
-The 712 hammer size comes with a 38mm / 1.5 inch diameter head.
- Manufactured by Thorex, leading name in the industry
- Replaceable heads so entire hammer does not need to be replaced when worn
- Non slip handle
*Please note, due to the sharpness of the tools buyers must be 18 or older to purchase