Glazing Kit - Glazing Paddle and Thor 710/712 Hammer
The details of each individual tool contained in the kit are shown below:
This handy glazing shovel is a must for your tool bag . In addition to glazing, this shovel can be used when leveling kitchen units and all types of furniture, saving both time and effort, as well as your fingers from being trapped!
- Installing wedge type glazing gasket
- Shimming frames
- Toe and heeling windows and doors
- Raising /moving double glazed units within the frame
- Scrapping off silicone/sealant residue
Thorex Nylon Faced Hammer 710/712
The Thorex Nylon faced hammer has a chrome plated zinc head with two screw-in nylon faces which are designed to be replaced when worn. Ideally designed for glazing purposes as the nylon hammer face helps prevent damage when hitting plastic frames and trims into place.
-The 710 hammer size comes with a 32mm / 1.25 inch diameter head.
-The 712 hammer size comes with a 38mm / 1.5 inch diameter head.
- Manufactured by Thorex, leading name in the industry
- Replaceable heads so entire hammer does not need to be replaced when worn
- Non slip handle
*Please note, due to the sharpness of the tools buyers must be 18 or older to purchase