Self-Adhesive Tape for floors is manufactured from flexible PVC with adhesive tape on the back edge, creating a self adhesive easy skiting solution. The tape is fixed along the contact line between the floor and wall, giving a great finish whilst also being easy to apply.
A simple solution to fill the gap between flooring and the wall that can be fitted without the need for tools.
Before fitting the skiting the surfaces should be cleaned and degreased. The manufacturer also recommends using additional adhesive depending on a surface, especially when fitting to plasterboard or against wet, humid and cold surfaces.
Product Details and Specification:
- Available in roll lengths of either 5m or 15m
- Total width is 52mm, folding to leave one edge measuring 28mm and the other 24mm
- Available in White, Black or Natural Oak, all with a matt finish
- Surfaces should be cleaned and degreased before fitting
- Self Adhesive tape fitting along either edge of the flexible trim