The eave bar is an integral part of the Envirotile Roof System. This patented device secures the first course/row of roof tiles to the main roof structure offering maximum protection against wind uplift. Each eave bar is 600mm in length.
Part of the Enviortile range of flat, precision manufactured, recycled polymer, lightweight roof tiles. Envirotile is the most advanced roof tile system available; affordable, high performing and environmentally friendly. Envirotile actually helps to reduce build and labour costs. Envirotile Key Benefits:
- Outperforms traditional roofing materials
- 25% faster to install then traditional slates and roof tiles
- 80% lighter then traditional roof tiles and slates - weighs 8.5kg per m2
- Environmentally friendly - Uses recycled sustainable materials and manufactured in the UK
- Supports sustainable homes initiatives when meeting new build standards
- Is easier to use and fit than conventional tiles