The eave bar is an integral part of the Envirotile Roof System. This patented device secures the first course/row of roof tiles to the main roof structure offering maximum protection against wind uplift. Each eave bar is 1 metre in length.
Part of the Enviortile range of flat, precision manufactured, recycled polymer, lightweight roof tiles. Envirotile is the most advanced roof tile system available; affordable, high performing and environmentally friendly. Envirotile actually helps to reduce build and labour costs. Envirotile Key Benefits:
- Outperforms traditional roofing materials
- 25% faster to install then traditional slates and roof tiles
- 80% lighter then traditional roof tiles and slates - weighs 8.5kg per m2
- Environmentally friendly - Uses recycled sustainable materials and manufactured in the UK
- Supports sustainable homes initiatives when meeting new build standards
- Is easier to use and fit than conventional tiles