The Stormguard Universal Chimney Draught Excluder prevents heat loss from draughts up and down the chimney. With a high quality design, the excluder is easy to fit, with no tools required to install.
The draught excluder can also prevent soot falling on the hearth and are designed to fit most chimneys, fitting rectangular chimneys 100 - 700mm (4"- 28") width x 100 - 400mm (4"- 16") depth (most house chimney sizes).Product Features:
- Includes draught excluder balloon, valve and inflation tube
- Rectangular shape for chimneys 100-700mm width x 100-400mm depth
- Easy to fit, no tools required
- Simply insert the draught excluder, open valve and inflate using the tube supplied
- High quality, reusable design