The Cezar Stair Nosing Edge strip is a finishing profile designed to protect the edge of stairs covered with ceramic tiles, wood or laminate. Manufactured from durable aluminium, these edging strips provide a great finish for the stair edges, also providing and anti-slip measure due to the non-slip rubber strips.
Measuring 900mm in length, these strips can be cut down to fit your step length. The strips can be fitted using the 4 screws and plugs provided, or in areas that it isn't possible to use screws they can be fixed using a strong adhesive or tapes.
- The strips measure 900mm x 35mm x 19mm and can be cut to size
- Pack includes edging strip and 4 fixing screws with plugs
- Quick and easy to fit - holes pre-drilled within the fixing strip
- Hidden fixings - screws are hidden beneath the black anti-slip rubber
- If the strip cannot be screwed into place it can also be fixed using a strong adhesive or tape