Easy to fix continuous dry fixed verge unit which overlaps and envelopes tiles at gable ends securely, making the system watertight. The dry verge eliminates the use of mortar which reduces installation time and improves the overall gable end appearance of the verge.
Designed specifically for Envirotile but sold as a universal product which can be used with other tile/slate roof covering products with a 10-14mm thickness, the continous dry verge are supplied in 3m long lengths.
Part of the Enviortile range of flat, precision manufactured, recycled polymer, lightweight roof tiles. Envirotile is the most advanced roof tile system available; affordable, high performing and environmentally friendly. Envirotile actually helps to reduce build and labour costs. Envirotile Key Benefits:
- Outperforms traditional roofing materials
- 25% faster to install then traditional slates and roof tiles
- 80% lighter then traditional roof tiles and slates - weighs 8.5kg per m2
- Environmentally friendly - Uses recycled sustainable materials and manufactured in the UK
- Supports sustainable homes initiatives when meeting new build standards
- Is easier to use and fit than conventional tiles