Manthorpe - Smart Verge Linear Dry Verge
The SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System from Manthorpe is designed for use with slates and interlocking plain tiles. It provides an aesthetically pleasing, maintenance-free detail to gable ends.
The Linear Dry Verge System uses a strong mechanical fixing method and is mortar-free, making it fast and easy to fit in all weather conditions. It has been independently wind tunnel tested to comply with BS5534 requirements for mechanical fixing and is manufactured from a high grade of robust uPVC.
The SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System is ideal for both new build and refurbishment situations on roofs of 15° to 55° pitch. If fitting retrospectively please check the style of your current dry verge.
If fitting retrospectively please check the style of your current dry verge.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Mortar free
- All weather fixing
- Secure mechanical fixing avoids wind uplift problems
- Quick and easy to fit - no special tools required
- Weatherproof and maintenance free
- Manthorpe - leading brand in the industry
- Prevents entry of birds and large insects
- Suitable for roofs from 15 degrees to 55 degrees
- Provides coverage of 750mm in length
- Dimensions - 815mm long x 100mm wide x 60mm deep
- Complies fully with relevant British Standards
- Can be used in conjunction with wet or dry system