Cromapol Waterproof Roof Sealant
Cromapol is a high performance acrylic based roof coating. Cromapol will waterproof instantly, even while wet,and will not wash off while curing, making it ideal for use in damp conditions. Will withstand ponding and covers in only one coat without the use of a primer. Furthermore, Cromapol is versatile and can be used on flat or pitched roofs, flashing, gutters, slate, asphalt, glasshouses and much, much more.
- Great adhesion
- Application in damp weather
- Seamless finis
- Unaffected by temperature
- Indefinite shelf life
- 1 – 2 kg per m² on average.
- Cromapol is easily applied using a brush or roller
- Treat all details first, in areas where excessive movement may occur additional reinforcement can be incorporated into the coating
- Cromapol can be applied in one coat, but a two coat application will ensure a greater uniformity of coating thickness
- Cromapol will tolerate damp surfaces although with any application for best results apply to a dry surface if possible
- Application temperature should be between 5ºC - 25ºC.